HOW & WHERE ARE THE BRUSHES MADE?
Where are the brushes manufactured?
Brushes are produced in Tianjin, China at our American-owned manufacturing facility.
Are adesign brushes cruelty-free?
The brush head, ferrule and handle are not manufactured or developed by methods that involve experimentation or testing on animals.
What are the fibers made from?
Brush fibers are made of synthetic, man-made fiber and are cruelty-free. Brush fibers are not produced from any animal and are not tested on animals.
Is the packaging eco-friendly?
The box and info sheet are FSC certified, which means for every tree harvested to make paper, a new tree is planted in its place.
Forest Stewardship Council is an organization that works to promote the practice of sustainable forestry worldwide.
ABOUT THE BRUSHES
Are the brushes soft?
Brush fibers are very soft and are designed for optimal product pick-up and application.
Do the brushes irritate the skin?
The brush fibers are fully synthetic and should not irritate your skin. However, if irritation occurs please discontinue use and consult your doctor or dermatologist.
Do the brushes shed?
Since the brush fibers are synthetic, shedding should be minimal.
What are the handles made of?
Each brush features a hard-plastic handle.
Do the fibers stain?
Since the brush fibers are black, they are harder to stain. However, it is possible for your brush heads to become stained after prolonged use of liquid formulas. We recommend cleaning your brushes every 1 to 2 weeks to keep them in the best condition possible and free of permanent stains.
What is the best cleaning solution to use when washing my brushes?
A gentle soap that is alcohol-free works best for most brush fibers.
How do I clean my brushes?
Start by wiping off excess product onto a paper towel. Apply a small amount of soap or brush cleaner to the brush head and swirl brush in the palm of your hand while simultaneously rinsing with a light stream of water. For a deeper clean, we recommend using a textured silicone cleansing pad to remove product build up.
Rinse your brushes until the water runs clear. Swirl clean brushes on a washcloth to remove excess water and then lay flat to dry.
PROMOTIONS & DISCOUNTS
Do you offer promotions or discounts?
- Yes! To be the first to know about any promotion, please subscribe to our email newsletter.
Can I use multiple promotion codes at check out or combine discounts?
No. You can use one promo code per order. If you have two or more valid adesign promo codes, please choose the one you want to use more and save the other(s) for next time.
ORDERS & PAYMENT
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
- First Class (USPS) typically arrive within 3-5 business days. Shipping dates are provided by the mail carrier and are not guaranteed.
- UPS Overnight orders placed before 3:30 pm EST arrive the next business day. Please note UPS will not ship to a P.O BOX. All orders placed after 3:30 pm on a Friday will ship the following business day. This shipping option excludes Saturday delivery. For possible Saturday delivery, please contact customer service before placing your order.
How do I know if my order was placed successfully?
Upon placing your order, you will receive a confirmation email with an order number. If you do not a see your confirmation email, please check your spam or junk folders. If you do not receive a confirmation email within 24 hours of placing your order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What type of payment methods do you accept?
- adesign accepts all major credit cards – VISA, Mastercard, American Express and Discover. Additionally, adesign accepts Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Shopify Pay.
What happens if my payment is declined?
- If your payment is declined, please double check your card information and try resubmitting. If your payment is declined again, please contact your credit card provider.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
How can I qualify for free shipping?
- Free First Class shipping is offered on purchases of $50 or more, pre-tax.
Do you ship internationally?
- adesign does not ship internationally.
Do you ship to PO Boxes?
- First Class USPS will ship to P.O. Boxes. UPS Overnight will not ship to a P.O. Boxes.
Where does adesign ship from?
- All items ship from our fulfillment center in Atlanta, Georgia.
What shipping methods do you offer and how much do they cost?
First Class (USPS) – Offered at checkout for $6.95 for US residents only. Free shipping on orders $50 and over. Once shipped, orders typically arrive within 3-5 business days. Shipping dates are provided by the mail carrier and are not guaranteed. Shipping fees will not be refunded due to carrier delays.
UPS Overnight – EXCLUDES SATURDAY DELIVERY. Offered at checkout for $35. Orders must be placed before 3:30 pm EST for same day shipping. UPS will not ship to a P.O. Box. All orders placed after 3:30 pm on a Friday will ship the following business day. For possible Saturday delivery, please contact customer service before placing your order.
How soon will I receive tracking information after my order is placed?
- You should receive an order confirmation via email shortly after your order is placed. Once your order has been processed, 1-2 business days, a tracking number will be sent via email.
What is your return policy?
ALL ITEMS ARE FINAL SALE AND ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR REFUND, EXCHANGE OR STORE CREDIT.
adesign does not offer Exchanges, Returns or Refunds or any kind on items offered for sale on our website. All sales are final, no exceptions.
What if my item arrives damaged or defective?
We take full responsibility for items that arrive damaged/defective. To request a replacement item, please contact email@example.com.
How can I contact the adesign team?
- We’d love to hear from you! If you have any questions, feedback or even complaints, please reach out to our experts at firstname.lastname@example.org.